Breakfast Club / After School Club
We offer a FREE breakfast club and FREE afterschool club
Please note that these times are whilst we are in our temporary building they will change when we are in the new school building.
- Breakfast club opens at 8am until 8.40am.
- The children can arrive anytime during the session.
- At 8.45am the children will be then in the classroom for morning work.
- The children are offered breakfast - the can choose from toast, pancakes, crumpets, cereal, fruit, juice or milk. The choices will be different every day.
- There will be a range of quiet activities for the children to be busy with after their breakfast.
- Breakfasts club is staffed by members of Brambles Primary Academy staff.
We are very grateful to the Greggs Foundation for sponsoring our Breakfast Club
After school club
- After school club starts at the end of the school day and runs from 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Children can be collected at anytime during the session but must be picked up by 4.30pm.
- The children will be offered a snack and drink at the start of the session.
- There are a range of interactive activities for the children to be busy with.
- We will occasionally invite artists, coaches and external companies to run a club - the children at afterschool club will be invited to attend these.
- After school club is staffed by members of the Brambles Primary Academy staff.
Registering for the clubs
You can register for either or both of the clubs by contacting Miss Akhtar in the office. We ask you to give a weeks notice to the sessions you would require and inform us if your child(ren) will not be attending.